Publications & Research
- Climate Change and Wildfire – Curriculum Unit for 9-12 Grade Students
- Climate Change and the Carbon Cycle – Curriculum Unit for 9-12 Grade Students
- Where's Our Water? Water Conservation in the Southwest - Lesson for 6-8 Grade Students
- Climate Change and the Water Cycle - 10-Hour Curriculum Unit for 6-12 Grade Students
- The Effects of Climate Change on Agricultural Systems - 5-Hour Curriculum Unit for 6-12 Grade Students
- Cambio climatico y el ciclo del agua
- Webinars and Online Courses
- News & Events
- About Us
Come Rain or Shine Podcast
Come Rain or Shine is a podcast produced by the SW Climate Adaptation Science Center (SW CASC) and the USDA Southwest Climate Hub. Each month, we highlight stories to share the most recent advances in climate science, weather, and climate adaptation and innovative practices to support resilient landscapes and communities. We believe that sharing some of the most innovative, forward-thinking and creative climate science and adaptation will strengthen our collective ability to respond to even the most challenging impacts of climate change in one of the hottest and driest regions of the world.
Episodes will be published on the first Wednesday of every month.
If you want more information, have any questions for the speakers, or would like to offer feedback, please click here.
Funding for the podcast comes from the U.S. Geological Survey, the U.S. Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service, and the National Institute of Food and Agriculture funded Sustainable Southwest Beef Project.
Get the RSS Feed here!
Transcripts are available below:
Precision Ranching Technologies
The Sustainable Southwest Beef Project