Publications & Research
- Climate Change and Wildfire – Curriculum Unit for 9-12 Grade Students
- Climate Change and the Carbon Cycle – Curriculum Unit for 9-12 Grade Students
- Where's Our Water? Water Conservation in the Southwest - Lesson for 6-8 Grade Students
- Climate Change and the Water Cycle - 10-Hour Curriculum Unit for 6-12 Grade Students
- The Effects of Climate Change on Agricultural Systems - 5-Hour Curriculum Unit for 6-12 Grade Students
- Cambio climatico y el ciclo del agua
- Webinars and Online Courses
- News & Events
- About Us
Day 6 - Download Available Materials
Rainout Shelters: How Does the Availability of Water Affect Plant Growth in the Desert?
Students analyze data from a desert field experiment to examine the effect of water availability on plant growth.
- Educator guide (PDF)
- Rainout Shelters handout (PDF)
- Asombro Institute informational video (below)